- Session Details: “Tips to Pick the Right Developer”, 11 am at Skyway A/B
- View Collaborative Notes from the session
This Tuesday, February 21 marks one of my favorite events of the year. Namely, the Minnesota Council of Nonprofit’s Nonprofit Communication and Technology Conference! Copilot is back this year doing nautically themed session at 11 am entitled “Tips to Pick the Right Web Developer.”
This time rather than having me blah-blah at you, I have a pulled together a panel of really wonderful folks from nonprofits of varying missions, budgets and compositions who will be sharing their insights as a I moderate/navigate the conversation. They are…
- Eric Howard, digital strategist, Fourth Sector Consulting
- Brooke Thomson, development and communications director, Annex Teen Clinic
- Austin Wiebe, marketing and communications director, CLUES – Comunidades Latinas Unidas en Servicio
If you’re not able to make it to our panel, don’t fret. You can at the very least download the presentation slides and notes, as well as our take-away which includes must-ask questions for potential web developers.
Download-ables from the “Tips to Pick the Right Web Developer” Session
- Slides & Notes from Tips to Pick the Right Web Developer (PDF)
- Take-Away Worksheet with Must-ask Questions (PDF)
Join us at These Other Times During the Conference!
In addition to presenting at 11 am, you can also find me at lunchtime at the Minneapolis-Saint Paul Tech Club booth where you’re welcome to eat your lunch right at our table. Later at 5 pm, please join us over at Brit’s Pub to decompress with a pint and talk about your conference highlights.
Yay! I hope to see ya there! 😀